Thursday, May 24, 2007

Better late than never . . .

Not sure who the "better late than never" quote is attributed to but I could imagine them to be a procrastinator. It's defined as one who delays or puts off action or to postpone doing something (I am into definitions these days). When you think about how God answers most of our prayers . . . "He' never early or never late, He's always . . . . wait for it . . . . . wait for it . . . . . not yet . . . . hang in there . . . . wait . . . . . RIGHT-ON-TIME!" I am grateful either way he decides (early or on time). I am just glad He answers!

I meant to post this pictorial a while back. It's of Gianna and her cribmate from the orphanage in China (who was also adopted), Mikeyla. They had a good time when the Cinfio's came to Phoenix to visit.

No comments: