Friday, April 18, 2008

Bad Children's Book Titles


There is an article in Newsweek that described a new book out to help kids cope with their parents (Mommy) getting a plastic surgery.  It's called "My Beautiful Mommy."  


It led me to find another list of bad children's book titles.  I am not sure I will be running out to buy one of these anytime soon.

Here is a sample:
"The Boy Who Died From Eating All His Vegetables" 

"Dad's New Wife Robert" 

"Fun Four-letter Words to Know and Share" 

"Grandpa Gets a Casket" 

"The Pop-Up Book of Human Anatomy" 

"Things Rich Kids Have, But You Never Will" 

"Pop! Goes The Hamster...And Other Great Microwave Games" 

"Your Nightmares Are Real" 

"Strangers Have the Best Candy" 

"The Attention Deficit Disorder Association's Book of Wild Animals of North Amer - Hey! Let's Go Ride Our Bikes!" 


Dr. Seuss these are not.  Any other book titles you'd like to share?  

1 comment:

Mike Slagle said...

Love this list. I appreciate the good laugh it gave me today.