Thursday, February 14, 2008

The worst sound...




. . . known to man is the sound of a drill in your mouth! I got a crown on an upper molar yesterday. I am really glad to say . . . NO PAIN! Dr. Rama was great. His staff were great!

He ground the existing tooth down to the gum line.

Cleaned the exposed root that was slightly damaged but looks like it will heal/restore itself.

Filled two cavities - one on top and one below. BTW - I took one of these pics while the crown was going on.

Digitally created a tooth that looked just like my old tooth, sent it to this crown making machine and installed the tooth.

I great experience, that I would recommend to anyone who has to go through it - Great customer service.

Thank you Dr. Adri Rama and the Rama Family Dentistry Family - Scottsdale, AZ.

NOTE TO SELF: Floss daily!

No comments: