Monday, December 29, 2008

What are you shooting for?

Two-thousand and eight was a tough year for many people in America. As we start a new year in a few days, many are refocusing, resetting priorities and going through self-evaluation.

Self evaluation is great but the tough thing about that is when it's my only evaluation. I have blind spots. You do too. It's great when others encourage us but tough when it's not a complementary assessment.

As tough as it may be ... I am going to foster a couple people who know me, who can be honest with me and are committed to my growth and development - to speak into my blind spots throughout this next year.

It you are into setting goals and mission statements ... here is a good tool that I've recently used. It takes just a few minutes.

What is your number one goal/resolution/change in 2009?

No comments: