Monday, October 06, 2008

Cards v. Bills


After living in AZ for the last three years, I finally attended my first game at University of Phoenix Stadium (home of the Cardinal and Super Bowl 2008 - I don't want to look up the roman numeral!)

Here was my view of the game. 15 rows up from end zone (which I equate to bleacher bum territory in baseball). I had a great view of the replay screen and enjoyed hanging with Derrick Logan - Great guy!

What stadium is the best venue you've witnessed a sporting event?

1 comment:

Todd Oldenburg: Banning, CA said...

I am a die hard Angels fan but went with a friend to a Padre game (in my Angel gear of course)last year. I must admit that Petco Park in downtown S.D. was a pretty sweet venue. The buildings of downtown S.D. behind the stadium made for a very cool backdrop!