Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Tribes - we need you to lead us

Seth Godin is a great writer among other things. He is a great thinker. Marketing and personal development are two areas which he's gotten me to think, dare I say, change my paradigm on a few ideas.

He has a new book called Tribes. Everyone is a leader! Anyone who wants to make a difference can. Tribes are about faith, respect, and a belief in an idea. You can read more about this here and here.

Download the book for .95 Cents at iTunes. You can get Free a PDF of the book here.

I am enjoying the audiobook as I type!

What is a book (leadership, personal development type) you would recommend?

2 comments:

Corrie said...

The book is actually 95 cents now.

I haven't read it yet, but I've heard Good to Great on more than one occasion. Also, Radical Leap.

D.Lake said...

You're correct Corrie. My bad! I changed the text in the blog!

I did pay .95 cents ... just felt like free. The hard copy is about $15 on Amazon.