Monday, September 15, 2008

Blog thoughts

I don't consider myself a writer. I work for one, who is outstanding. The thing about a blog to me is all about clearing what's in my head. If people read it, great! If not ... that's OK, a least it should be if the motive is right. I had my doubts about it in the beginning, somewhat.

Granted, I check to see how many have visited ... to my detriment. I am not sure what I am trying to prove to myself by checking. Part of me could care less of how many read FWIW and another part of me cares why people don't leave comments. Am I not asking the right questions? Are my readers too busy? Are they computer illiterate as to know how to leave a comment? No offense ... just letting you in my head.

The thing that bugs me is why I care about these things. Do I blog cause I want to be a cool kid in the neighborhood? Cause I think I have something to say ... and you should read it? At my core ... no.

Just want to continually keep my motives right and pure. That is my thoughts, before I lay me down to sleep. Feels good to get that out of my head!

3 comments:

Melissa Loves Color said...

I'm just too busy...

:)

Just kidding. I love you!!!

Anonymous said...

I wrote something similar on mine once... I think you just want to know what people think...when a lot a times it may just be blog stalkers who doesn't know you and are to embaressed to leave a comment. I have been guilty of this for sure! I enjoy it- and you're KRUD of course you're cool!!! :) Jme

Anonymous said...

That sounds like my relationship with myspace and facebook...and twitter. :) - as far as checking goes.